Medstaff is assisting with Family Medicine outpatient coverage for a client located south of the Champaign, IL area.
Details are as follows:
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine with at least 2 years of experience
- Requires Illinois license and DEA
- Coverage will be mostly M-F, daytime hours, seeing about 18-20 patients per day
- Possible Saturday morning from 8a-12p. Possible shared call 1:5 – TBD.
- Duties are general outpatient family medicine to include suturing, basic wound care and debridement, foreign body removals, oversight of basic nursing procedures (ear wash, casting, nebulizer, etc)
- To start as soon as accepted and credentialed (about June), 3-6-month commitment with possibility for ongoing