Medstaff is recruiting a Family Medicine Physician for an opening at an Urgent Care Clinic in Queens, New York. If you are interested or have any questions, please give us a call at 800-476-3275 or email us at Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com.
- Location: Jackson Heights, NY
- Physician: Board Certified Family Medicine with at least 2 years of Urgent Care experience
- Assignment: To start as soon as accepted and credentialing (a few days), looking for 3-month commitment, but may consider less. Possibility for Contract to Perm if interested.
- Details: Prefer 40 hours per week, but will consider part time. Clinic is open 9a-9p Mon-Fri and 10a-6p on Sat-Sun. Will see 3-4 patients per hour, ages 5 and up.
- Basic primary care and urgent care work and procedures to include cuts, burns, fractures, strains, sprains, infections, cold and flu, allergies, etc.
- No high-level trauma procedures are done here.
- Credentials: Requires Board Certification, unrestricted NY License, DEA and at least 2 years of Urgent Care experience.