Medstaff is assisting with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner coverage for a client located in the Urbana, IL area. We’re providing travel, housing, and medical malpractice, as well as competitive compensation. If you are interested, please give us a call at 800-476-3275 or email us at Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Opening: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Location: Central Illinois, which is about 3 hours from Chicago
- Duration: Coverage starts from May 19 through Sept 7, and a second NNP is needed for July and August
- Hours: Days and Nights from 8 am to 5 pm and 5 pm to 8 am, or 24 hours. The combinations could be required based on needs. There is no call.
- Details: Coverage is for a level III Perinatal NICU(Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), caring for very small or very sick newborn babies. Average 8 inpatients per day and delivery attendance for high risk and procedures. 24 hour physician in house coverage; 2-3 NNPs during the day and 1 NNP overnight. Procedures required but not limited to: intubation, UVC/UAC placement, PICC placement, Lumbar puncture, Arterial Stick, Reservoir Tap, Thoracentesis, Exchange Transfusion.
- Credentialing: NP must be Nationally Certified with Certification as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, be licensed in Illinois and have AHA BLS and NRP certification