Medstaff is looking for a Locum Tenens Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an opening 1.5 hours east of Raleigh, NC. There are Locum Tenens, Locums-Permanent & Permanent Opportunities available. Please give us a call at 800-476-3275 or email us at Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com if you are interested or have any questions!
- Opening: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: 1.5 hours east of Raleigh, NC
- Benefits: Housing, Mileage and Medical Malpractice provided for locums
- Facility: 100% Outpatient Pediatric Clinic
- Length: 1 – 3 month commitment, prefer long-term commitment
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8a-5p
– Locum Tenens, Locums-Permanent & Permanent Opportunities available
– Need a provider part-time for 2-4 days per week and possibly up to 5 days per week as their patient census continues to grow.
– 100% Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
– Average of 18 – 25 patients per day
– Age of Patients: Newborns to 19 years old
– Basic Pediatric outpatient work: sick visits, ear infections, strep throat, etc.
– No procedures
– Support staff includes MA’s
– EMR Type: PCC
– Active NC license is required
– Enrollment with NC payers preferred
– Board Certified or Board Eligible accepted