Medstaff is recruiting a Locum Tenens Pediatrician for a 3-6 month commitment in Fort Payne, Alabama. We’re providing travel, housing, and medical malpractice, as well as competitive compensation. If you are interested, please give us a call at 800-476-3275 or email us at Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Opening: Pediatrician
- Start date: February 2019 – credentialing can be completed within a couple of weeks
- Location: Fort Payne, Alabama
- Facility: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Length: 3-6-month commitment, possibility for permanent if interested
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm (part time may be considered)
- Ages: Newborns to 18 years old
- Details: Standard Pediatric outpatient clinic, seeing 20-25 patients per day. May need to be a collaborative physician for an NP. Clinic has 1 other pediatrician, 4 NPs and some MA’s
- Credentials: Requires Alabama license (willing to wait for Licensure), DEA, BLS and Board Certification is highly preferred, but not required. New Grads are welcome.